Monday, October 8, 2007

Raw Oyster

Anyone has tried raw oyster before? How do you feel about that? Delicious? I feel it is so disgusting! Yucky! Today, we had our Company dinner at Golden Horse Palace, and people is so wanting for the raw oyster, and I heard my colleagues said it’s nice, so I thought it’s really nice and decide to give it a try. But when I start eating a little part of the oyster, I was like “OMG, it’s so yucky!! I almost want to vomit!!” I didn’t swallow it, I just spit out the whole yucky thingy. Now I understand how Mr Bean feels when he ate those raw oysters.

3 comments:

admin said...

It tastes horrible huh? I guess if it is fully cooked, it will taste much better, just like Shogun's complimentary cooked cheese oyster. :p

mang0 said...

Haha, you compared yourself with Mr. Bean ar?? :p
It's sooooooooooooooo delicious ler, hehehehe...

Adeline said...

Haha..cause i remember thats one series, Mr Bean accidentally order the raw oysters and he got to finish all. That time he eat until very suffering..hahaha..so now i can understand his feeling..really taste bad :p