Monday, October 8, 2007

The Dog’s “Attack”

Shoba and I went to Janice’s house to visit her dog, Bai Bai (The picture beside, hehe..sorry janice for using your dog's picture haha..). This is the first time we meet Bai Bai. He is a very strong and manja dog and he likes to bark. Every time he barks, I will get shocked and “jump up”. Although I’ve dog at home, but my dog never bark so “aggressively”.

After a while, Janice goes upstairs to take bath, so she let us to play with Bai Bai. Not long after that, I stand up from the sofa to walk around, then suddenly Bai Bai come to me and smell. (Now goes the horrible thing) He started to climb on my right leg and “attacked” me. Oh No..he grabbed my leg so tightly and start shaking his body. I screamed and tried to push him away from me. That time Shoba just walk to sofa and laughed at me (=.=” See.. this is so call “friend”). Fortunately, at last I am able to escape from his “attack”. Arrhh… I dun want this to happen again.. haha.. Because it’s really scary.

2 comments:

admin said...

The dog smelled "something" feminine within you and could not resist. Next time remember to put on men's perfume. That will probably turn the dog off. XD

mang0 said...

Haha... BaiBai "do" males too :D