Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gastric Pain

Recently quite often that I've gastric pain, and now is getting worse. I've research a lot of articles regarding this problem and found out I've matches quite a few of those symptoms. I'm really worried it might be H. pylori, stomach ulcer or even worse than that.

I've symptoms like sudden pain at upper stomach area, nausea, vomiting, bloated, dizziness, and tiredness.

Tomorrow, I will be going to Pantai Hospital for a few of tests like blood test, ultrasound, and endoscopy and will need to be hospitalized after the tests, as I will be very suffering after endoscope. I'm actually very afraid of all these tests, as I've never done a blood test before and I'm afraid of injection. I just hope everything will be okay for me. I hope my stomach discomfort is just normal stomach acid overly active or some other small matter.

3 comments:

shoba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shoba said...

get well soon and all the best kitty (hugs) :)

Adeline said...

Thank you so much for your concern :)