Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yumi's New Tricks

Yumi is now 6 months old, her weight is around 2kg. She is consider quite smart and easy to train. Now she already know a few more new tricks, but she only will show you the tricks if you have food on hand haha..very greedy and pampered dog huh..

These are the tricks she knows for now:
1. stand (with 4 legs)
2. bow
3. sit
4. up (with 2 legs)
5. roll over
6. lie down
7. shake hand (hand hand)
8. give me five
9. jump
10. play dead (bang bang)
11. stay and ok (to eat the food)
12. spin/turn around
13. walk around me

When I'm looking for food; When I'm playing dead

When I look helpless; Top View of me.. lying down so comfortably

My Right View; My Left View

My Closer Look; I'm still waiting for the food..

I look pitiful, but I'm cute; I'm feeling tired now

Food food.. please; Hmm.. no food.. don't look at you


Yumi's Tricks on video

4 comments:

Ratatouille said...

Hahahahhahahahhahahahahaha! Yumi's cute ^^! Hahahahaahahah funny video!

mang0 said...

She is soooo cute, seeing her 'performing' in real life is so amazing... Good work!

Mrs.K said...

waaaaaa kitty!!! yumis is sooooooooooooooooooo cute and smart!!

i iwsh i can have a puppy like yours..

Adeline said...

haha u can have one too.. pursuade khairi to buy u one :P or wait for yumi has babies haha..