Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Yumi is growing...

Yumi is now 4 months old. She is growing fast and now getting taller and longer. Her weight is around 1kg plus minus.

Recently, she has a few problems like ticks or fleas on her body, so I have to bring her to pet shop for full grooming (RM90) and I have requested the barber to shave all her fur so I can easily find the ticks and killed them all! Her body has red spots which are bitten by those ticks, it's really hurting her and making her so itchy and painful. I hate ticks! I have bought tick shampoo (RM47) and also anti-ticks sprayer (RM80) to prevent ticks. Rearing a pet is really not cheap. It is costly; I have spent like 1k on her including foods, vaccination, grooming products, toys and etc.


Anyway, my friend Ling and I have teaches her a few tricks, like Sit, Up, Lie Down, Give me 5, spin around and also shake hand. She seems to be quite good in learning new tricks but must have treats with you. She will barks at me if I don't give her food after the tricks haha.. super pampered right? She also can't stay still, it's very difficult to teach her to stay, which until now I still don’t manage to teach her to stay. I'm hoping to teach her roll and play dead too, so now I'm learning from online resources like youtube training video clip. hehe..

No.. please don't lock me inside the drawer. I will listen to your command :(


*Poink* fainted

4 comments:

Ratatouille said...

Oh so cute...i like the two pictures of yumi in the drawer and the fainted part :)!

mang0 said...

Hehe, she's so smart, take video of her doing the tricks and show us1 :)

khengsiong said...

So cruel... you hit the puppy at her head...

Adeline said...

haha.. not hit lah..just put the puncher on top of her..while she sleeping hahaha..