Thursday, June 5, 2008

Adopted Two Bunnies

It's been a long time since I did not update my blog as I was very busy with work.

Ha! Good news :)! Purebunny blog finally has bunny pictures to share. Hehe. Recently I adopted two cute baby bunnies from PetFinder. Their birthdates are on 20th of May 2008, so it's only about 2 weeks old until now.

One has white fur with little black spots around it's body, while the other has brown fur with white stripes on it's head and around it's neck. One look more like an Angora and the other look like mixed type rabbit. Their mother is an Angora rabbit while their father is Mixed Angora. According to the rabbit's owner, the white one look exactly like the mother rabbit.

I didn't know their gender yet, because they are still too young to determine their gender. They are slightly bigger than my palm size, very adorable and active, and they like to bite things and smell things, just like curious babies. I haven't named them yet, if anyone got any idea what to name them then just let me know :)

These two are the first day pictures, when the rabbit’s owner past them to me, they like to sleep, just like new born babies.


Babies waken up from yummy sweet dream and now actively running around the room


Brown one is climbing up the "mountain". While white one lying down lazily on my brother's hand


Smelling each other and they not only clean their own body but also help each other to clean body


Become Rabbit Statues (they can stay at this pose for few minutes without moving but not sleeping haha..funny)

4 comments:

summer said...

hi, im the rabbit's owner sis. Actually this 2 bunnys already got name when they born. Choc colour bunny is xiao ke ai(小可爱)that my baby~ another one got dots is xiao bu dian(小不点)~ Hope you can use back the same name~^^

Adeline said...

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. My colleague gave me an idea to name them. haha..one is snow ball another will be mud ball. hehe.. They already quite big size, they can eat a lot, now until very fat and i already can differentiate their gender. White one is male rabbit, brown one is female rabbit. hehe..

mang0 said...

So cute, I like the brown one, the white line at the head there, so cute~~~

Adeline said...

The white bunny a bit too naughty and rough but the brown one more gentle, eat food also slower than the white one haha..i like both of them :D hehe..they are so adorable..next time if got chance i show u..hehe..