Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Decoration on my office's cubicle

This is how my cubicle looks, with a little Christmas decoration (It is a bit messy, hehe..). It brings a little of Christmas feeling to me and the others around me hehe.. for the Christmas sock and two tiny bells with leaves around and ribbon.



This is how Janice nominates me as Bai Bai's Dream Girl. She draws and pastes it on my cubicle and her drawing is cute, but I don't want that name!

Actually Shoba could get this nominate too because another day she was nearly let bai bai "attack"! But Janice stopped her dog from doing that! aww...no....Janice, please don't stop your dog on Shoba next time, it will be fun to see that to happen hahaha..take picture when it starts..haha..

2 comments:

shoba said...

There is only 1 Bai Bai's Dream Girl! it's u and he was looking for you when i went to Janice's hse. Janice had to 'tell' Bai Bai: "no this is not kitty!".

mang0 said...

Ya, I have to make sure baibai goes to the correct girl. I can't let him take shoba as you, it's unfair! Haha!