Monday, November 5, 2007

My First Yoga Lesson

I went to Yoga Zone on Sunday in Plaza Damas for my first yoga lesson. I join the beginner class for my first free trial lesson. It took 1 hour for this class. It's consider quite tiring for person like me who seldom do exercise :p hehe.. The next day after the yoga, i got a little body or bone ache.

What have i learn for this class:
1. Sit Pose
2. Dog and Cat Pose
3. Forward Bend
4. The Cobra
5. Downward Facing Dog
6. The Sun Salutation (consist of the above No 2. to 5.)
7. Tree Pose (for balancing body, but i can't balance my own body with this haha..keep falling)
8. The Corpse (the most wonderful pose :p)

3 comments:

mang0 said...

Haha, when I first started yoga, I also think that Shavasana (Corpse Pose) is the most wonderful pose :p

shoba said...

...and you saw that cute guru!! hehe

Adeline said...

yes..It's pari pari! too bad..u missed the chance to see him.

anyway, the yoga teacher that taught me for this lesson is a gal and very sexy..hahaha.. luckily i'm not a guy hehe.. (ps: she is shorter than me :P)